Antares is a leading global (re)insurer currently recruiting for a specialist role to join our vibrant London Claims team: Claims Relationship & TPA Supply Chain Manager (UK Motor & Property).
The role will involve building and maintaining positive relationships with MGA and TPAs, offering expert support and guidance in terms of Supply Chain Management. Specific knowledge of Repair networks, loss adjusters, engineering, claims income streams, and MOJ. Monitors wider account performance through regular oversight and data analysis.
Supports key stakeholders in the business, including the underwriters and actuaries in evaluating the business from the perspective of reserving and pricing. Provides claims management support to MGAs and TPAs.
The Claims department provides a highly supportive environment with respect to development and work-life balance.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Expert technical knowledge of the UK insurance Claims market and supply chain (Motor and Property).
- Knowledge of London Market and Reinsurance claims environment a bonus.
- (Re)insurance qualification or working towards qualification such as ACII or equivalent a plus.
Day to day duties include:
- Establishing and building on relationships with our MGA, TPA and Supply chain partners.
- Monitors SLA/KPI outcomes in order to drive improvement and performance.
- Effective liaison with Underwriters, Actuaries, Claims Operations, and in-house Lawyers regarding account development, legal, economic and market trends.