Antares is a leading global (re)insurer. We have a great opportunity for a Legal Counsel to join our fast-paced, full service Legal team in London supporting our international group of companies.
As part of the Legal function, you will advise and support our group’s UK and international offices across a full range of legal matters including corporate, regulatory, company commercial, insurance transactions and policy wordings.
You will have excellent team work, communication and organisational skills and be able to offer practical, commercial solutions while managing the group’s legal risk.
Knowledge and experience:
- Qualified lawyer minimum 3 years PQE
- Financial services experience, company market or Lloyd’s preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- High level of accountability and self-motivation
Day to day duties include:
- Providing effective corporate / commercial legal advice
- Researching and advising on regulatory issues for retail / SME products
- Reviewing and drafting commercial and insurance contracts