Our Actuarial Risk team are hiring a Senior Risk Officer. We are looking for a qualified Actuary with Solvency II, Standard Formula and Capital Management experience, impressive communication skills, ability to work independently as well as part of the team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a diverse range of entities and regulations, this role is not one to be missed!
Come join us and help shape the future of Antares.
Knowledge and experience:
- Qualified Actuary
- Strong experience of BMA and SII standard Formula workings and treatments
- Experience of providing risk and actuarial advice to senior management
- Sufficient understanding of capital modelling and model validation
- Previous experience of Solvency II including Pillar 1, 2 and 3 requirements
- Advanced knowledge of actuarial and statistical tests and techniques
- Ability to facilitate risk management and other business decisions through articulation of technical risk / actuarial concepts to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of actuarial professional guidance and insurance/reinsurance legislation
Day to day duties include:
- Take a lead role and work closely with the Manager, for the review, forward looking projection and monitoring of standard formula regulatory and rating agency capital for the relevant entities of Antares Global
- Take responsibility of inputs to rating agency capital for the relevant entities of Antares Global
- Produce high quality analysis of change reports articulating key areas of movement
- Responsible for designing and implementing a robust governance process around Standard Formula, including but not limited to, data directory and policies and procedures
- Implement latest regulatory, industry insights into the appropriate and favorable treatment of items within standard Formula and provide regular feedback on the capital impact of strategic initiatives. Actively liaise with internal/external stakeholders on resolution of Standard Formula issues and treatments
- Play a key role in formulation of the Capital Strategy across Antares Global and design / implementation of the Capital Management Action Plan (CMAP) including internal and external reporting
- Support the Risk Manager and play a key role in the effective monitoring and reporting of risk appetite, tolerances and actual exposures