The Professional Indemnity department benefits from an experienced and well-respected underwriting and claims team.
The Professional Indemnity account provides cover for legal, negligent and civil liability claims against the major “professions” such as accountants, insurance brokers, engineers, surveyors and lawyers.
We expect to add substantial value to any negotiation and discussion with brokers and particularly with clients with observations, questions and solutions that embody well over 100 years of combined pertinent knowledge through various market cycles.
Our clients and brokers are our focus and we aim to respond in a timely fashion to their needs with the highest levels of communication and clarity.
- Substantial capacity available covering a wide spectrum of professions
- Global portfolio written on both a Primary and Excess Basis
- Business underwritten on a claims-made basis
- Well established and highly experienced underwriting team
- High levels of authority allow for fast decision making
- Travel programme allows us to visit major clients and brokers
Head of Division>
Lloyd’s Box: Box 180, Gallery 1, Lloyd’s / Hours: 1100 – 1300 and 1430 – 1630 (or by appointment)
London Office: 21 Lime Street, London, EC3M 7HB